100% full Not resolved

I wrongfully reserved a hotel via Expedia (Melia Cabo San Lucas, Mexico) not realizing they would charge me at the time of the booking.I then requested a refund, to which they obliged immediately.

Related: Expedia - Impossible customer service by phone

After inquiring about the refund, I received an email from Expedia that said: "We checked on your account and verified that USD 4,125.38 was charged last January 15, 2014. It is showing cancelled and refunded last January 27, 2014. We already initiated your refund of USD 4,125.38, which will go on the card used to make the booking. The time it takes to post to your account depends on how quickly your credit card company processes refunds." However, my credit card says that Melia charged me on February 24th the amount of USD 3.950,89 and refunded me on the 26th of February the amount of UDS 3.371,55 neither amount which compare to the cost of USD 4,125.38 of the hotel.

Expedia still says that they charged and refunded this full amount but my bank extracts read differently. The bank was unable to solve this dispute with Expedia and is forcing me to pay the difference with interest! It's been almost a year!

I need help asap!Expedia is a terrible company, with no regards for its customers!

Review about: Hotel Reservation Refund.

2.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Expedia Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $580
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.