I was booking a room last night and accidently hit the wrong button in an attempt to change the date of my reservation. I immediately contacted customer service and tried to inform Expedia of the mistake.

I booked the room for the wrong month and it is a nonrefundable change. Again, I contacted the customer service line within 30 seconds of hitting the wrong button. I would like to switch the dates of my booking as I will not even be in the area during the time i booked. My itinerary number is: 720704****8868.

I would like to obtain a refund or at least an Expedia credit so I can rebook for the appropriate date.

Since writing this message I called the four seasons and they have given the approval to either cancel the itinerary or allow me to change the date. I spoke with the night manager latoya Henry who said they have approved cancellations of itinerary even when the reservation was no refundable.

Location: Atlanta, Georgia