Tried to book tickets.Entered information, then told price changed +75 per ticket.

Ok. Then clicked complete... And then Seats sold out... Happened 2 times...

Don't they update their website. WTF. Tried to contact. But of course no response.

I waited a hour. And went back and of course Expedia still shows the flights as available. Why don't they update their site? They have to know since I couldn't complete my purchase.

Not much else to say except.

That I think that Expedia is the worst and I will never use them again.I hope that I am up to 100 words

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $975. The author is overall dissatisfied with Expedia. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Expedia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Expedia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

EXPEDIA - STAY AWAY FROM BEST PRICE GUARANTEE Expedia "I have a very bad experience with Expedia BPG. Even after submitting all proofs and document , they reject my claim saying that lower price website is a consolidator website..." Read more Expedia not refunding for room full of bugs Expedia "We booked four rooms, one of the rooms had bugs, ants, and other insects all over. We couldn't stay there with two kids. I contacted the hotel front desk and..." Read more Expedia:  Minor name correction on a reservation. Expedia "I secured authorization from Austrian Airlines for Expedia to make change with fee because they are the booking agent. Over that last several weeks I have called 14 times..." Read more Expedia - No Bookings made yet deducted my debit card Itinerary #114063490462 Expedia "Itinerary #114063490462 Today its just like everyday, i made some online booking thru expedia buying airticket or hotel with them as i made partnership program with expedia. But what happen is..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more