We had spent over a thousand dollars on flights from Dallas to Phoenix then Phoenix to Michigan.Due to unforeseen circumstances (family emergency) we had one member fly in four days before the original flight date, which was a Sunday and holiday weekend so we could not reach anyone to assist us.

Tuesday when reaching someone they all were unable to speak clearly or understand the situation. We have been hung up on over twenty times trying to correct this situation by different people including supervisors. This is the worst possible service/company I have ever had to deal with and I will continue to take this matter as far as possible until the situation has been corrected and I have been reimbursed.

Because I will NEVER do business with this company ever again, I will not allow this company to take advantage of an already stressful family emergency and collect in the end almost 2,000.00$ off our pain.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

Expedia - The worst nightmare in dealing with a company Expedia "...They cost me $4000 extra money that is down the drain b/c they couldn't understand plain English. I have been trying to plan a simple trip and..." Read more Expedia - Flight Booking Review from North Hollywood, California Expedia "I bought a flight ticket through Expedia for my mom. The airline is Volaris. Volaris does allow name change for a fee of $499 Mx pesos ( national Flight fee) however..." Read more PRICE COMPARISON SAME HOLIDAY BOOKED IN UK V EXPEDIA SG Expedia "My son and I booked a short break from Singapore to hong kong he being based in Singapore used Expedia.SG and me in England used Expedia.uk Exact same flights and..." Read more Expedia - No Bookings made yet deducted my debit card Itinerary #114063490462 Expedia "Itinerary #114063490462 Today its just like everyday, i made some online booking thru expedia buying airticket or hotel with them as i made partnership program with expedia. But what happen is..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more