The car insurance expedia provides is the worst possible insurance ever!!first of all they have a $250 deductible which you don't see when you buying it!!!!!

if you go to details and policies you will see it but not on the main page while buying!!!

Even not considering this!!!! we just had a minor accident which caused some damage to the back bumper! and we had to call them back and forth for 3 month!!!

and yet not done!!!!!!! and we finally got an email that the whole cost was $505 and expedia only covers $160!!!!!!!! this is a joke! and when we call them they only say there might be some charger that we don't cover!

and when we ask for explanation they just say some of the costs like paper work!

They gotta be kidding!paper work cost $100?!?!?!?

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Expedia. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Expedia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Expedia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments