Tweed Heads West, New South Wales
Insurance Quality

"Do not use Expedia" without causing yourself heartache if anything goes wrong.My Husband and I booked a holiday in Bali through Expedia, been together for 21 years and finally got to take a holiday.

The night before our flight was to leave Virgin Airlines text my husband to inform him our flight was cancelled due to volcanic ash over Depensar Airport though the very next flights in and out were commencing. My husband tried phone Expedia to find out what we can do, after many attempts he finally got a female telling him she could not access our records to phone back, so my husband did the very next day and was told the same thing. At this point I was very upset knowing our holiday was not going to happen. My husband phoned Expedia again to see if we could get some sort of refund or reimbursement and my husband was basically called a liar by the gentleman over the phone and after my husband repeating our story many times and asking for help was told, Expedia would not help him because they did not believe him and kept repeating to my husband 'sorry Sir I do not believe you' after many attempts to explain it my husband ended up hanging up in frustration.

They do not want to know us or believe us or wanted to help us, they are very rude and disrespectful.All our money went straight down the drain :(

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Expedia. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2200 and wants Expedia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was unable to resolve problem. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Expedia and expedia flight booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments