Company doesn't list a phone number.They also don't have an email to contact them with.

In fact there is no way to communicate with the pos company at all. I left 'feedback' which got me a call back and brief message two and a half weeks later. Will never use them again absolutely useless. They're fine as long as you don't have any problems with your reservation - in which case your screwed.

Used to be a good company years ago but now they clearly don't give a shi*.When I did get hold if an agent they had me on hold for three hours then hung up on me (surprise surprise )

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

Expedia - No Bookings made yet deducted my debit card Itinerary #114063490462 Expedia "Itinerary #114063490462 Today its just like everyday, i made some online booking thru expedia buying airticket or hotel with them as i made partnership program with expedia. But what happen is..." Read more PRICE COMPARISON SAME HOLIDAY BOOKED IN UK V EXPEDIA SG Expedia "My son and I booked a short break from Singapore to hong kong he being based in Singapore used Expedia.SG and me in England used Expedia.uk Exact same flights and..." Read more Expedia - Inverrary Resort Room Review from Egypt Lake-Leto, Florida Expedia "VERY BAD SCARY EXPERIENCE...STAYED AT THE INVERRARY RESORT...FOR 20 MINUTES NTHE ROOM HAD BLOOD STAINS ON BED SQUIRTS DIRTY SHEETS N FILTHY BROKEN RUGS...WE WENT TO ANOTHER ROOM N IT..." Read more Expedia - The worst nightmare in dealing with a company Expedia "...They cost me $4000 extra money that is down the drain b/c they couldn't understand plain English. I have been trying to plan a simple trip and..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more