2.5
Additional Fees

I pre-paid flight to NYC and hotel.When I arrived at the hotel it was the most old and disgusting hotel ever.

I checked out and told the front desk I wanted to cancel my reservation. They informed me I would have to do it through Expedia. I have spent the last 5 days talking with Expedia Customer Service at least every day for 40 minutes and no resolution. The phone system hangs up before we can complete the transaction, every time I call back I have to start over.

I was told a manager would call me back, they did not.

Now I am on hold yet again with no resolution and I still have not received a reimbursement.There is no other way I have been informed of how to resolve.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Expedia. The most disappointing about travel package at Expedia was customer experience and cheating customers Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Expedia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Expedia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments