I can echo the other experiences.Long times being put on hold, people on the other end of the line who are extremely hard to understand, not following through on promises.

I shortened one night of a hotel stay. The hotel said I had to get approved by Expedia. Expedia said they had to get approved by hotel manager. Hotel Manager said they would issue credit to Expedia.

Expedia says I have to call them due to "security" reasons and can no longer discuss this case via email....!Like I have learned and taught in my years of providing customer service, if you don't get decent and sensible customer service, don' use them again..ever!

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

rustyosgood
Irving, Texas, United States #885405

Why did you give them a 3?????

Expedia - Customer Care Review from Bradenton, Florida Expedia "My son and I have a flight from Tampa to Fayetteville NC November 1st. We were notified that Fayetteville around courthouse is all underwater. Our court hearing was moved to..." Read more Expedia - Flight Booking Review from Paradise, Nevada Expedia "I was booking a reservation and the site had technical issues. It did not book my trip however did place a 1500 hold on my account, which prevented me from..." Read more Expedia - Inverrary Resort Room Review from Egypt Lake-Leto, Florida Expedia "VERY BAD SCARY EXPERIENCE...STAYED AT THE INVERRARY RESORT...FOR 20 MINUTES NTHE ROOM HAD BLOOD STAINS ON BED SQUIRTS DIRTY SHEETS N FILTHY BROKEN RUGS...WE WENT TO ANOTHER ROOM N IT..." Read more Expedia - Refund Not Given Even After Cancellation Expedia "I (Milly Mathew, millymathew@gmail.com) had booked accommodation in the name of Kevin Benny Kuriakose on 12th May 2014 for the Budget Flats Antwerp through Expedia website from 1st June 2014..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more