Expedia customer service SUCKS!!!!

My wife has been tried to book a flight via Expedia. They not only didn't provide the tickets, they have held the money within our checking account, TWICE. So now we are without $1600 of our money and can't book elsewhere. Now she has called them THREE times and they have yet to been able to help her either get the tickets or get our money released. Nothing like them trying to trap you into their "service".

Hey Expedia, try spending some more money on computer software that works and training your customer service staff and a little less on advertising!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of expedia flight booking. Expedia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned expedia flight booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Expedia.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

Expedia Hotel Booking Review from Rochelle, Illinois Expedia "So much for deals & savings. I booked a reservation through Expedia while in the Angola, IN area for the birth of my Grandson. Expedia charged me $414.62, hotel receipt..." Read more PRICE COMPARISON SAME HOLIDAY BOOKED IN UK V EXPEDIA SG Expedia "My son and I booked a short break from Singapore to hong kong he being based in Singapore used Expedia.SG and me in England used Expedia.uk Exact same flights and..." Read more STAY AWAY FROM BOOKING WITH EXPEDIA.COM Expedia "Booked Hotel with Expedia. It was 4 star hotel advertised on Expedia's site. Ended up being a horror Hotel with dirty rooms, filthy windows, hazardous bathroom with no handles or..." Read more Expedia - Bad deals, prices vary so quickly, customer service isnt good. Expedia "I booked my package deal for 2 ppl from Chicago to Punta Cana (flight + hotel) for a total of $2,170.20 and i checked the price again less than 36..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more