5.0
Additional Fees

I made a reservation through expedia online i needed to make changes to my flights.I called because you can not make changes online.

The representative barely understand English i paid to change both my departure and return fligh. they only changed one and although they have calls that are recorded and they heard me ask for both flights to be changed and the specific time. they still want to charge me again for the mistake of the incompetency of their customer service.

When i call back i have to wait hours to get in contact with a rep that will later put me on hold and miracoulously the call is disconnected.I always use hotwire NEVER had an issue

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Expedia. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Expedia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Expedia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments