Update by user Oct 12, 2014

On the original email they sent me it said plane ticket, after i confronted them they came up with all kinds of excuses even blaming the airlines and also manipulating and changing the previous email....they are the most dishonest company i have encountered in my life and I have travelled a lot! YOu should be ashamed of yourselves Expedia

Original review posted by user Oct 12, 2014

I paid for a ticket and when I arrived at the airport it seemed to be a train.Expedia is a scam...after the incident where I lost all my money and was stranded halfway my journey and had to pay double for a new ticket, they were EXTREMELY rude and UNPROFESSIONAL.

I have big question marks on the qualifications of the people that work there. They contradict each other, they hang up in your ear they make you wait for hours, they are not supportive at all and they steal your money and lie to you and you basically loose your money. I have my lawyer taking care of it and I was a dedicated customers for years and spent so much money on them. Things just changed recently, I wonder if they changed management??

But I will NEVER book to them again and will not advice anyone to do so,you are risking being scammed and loosing your money!Be aware!

Review about: Expedia Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments