Number of Destinations

Booked a hotel room , went the the hotel's website to double check what the rooms were like and found that the hotel charged $30.00 less per night than Expedia.Expedia wouldn't honor the best price guarantee and have been ignoring us.

The hotel is the Chiltern Inn in Bar Harbor, Maine.

When I called about it they stated that there was no answer at the hotel when they tried to call.All they offered me was a $50.00 credit towards a future purchase on their website, which I will never use and doesn't equal the amount of difference for the room stay.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $60. This person is overall dissatisfied with Expedia. The most disappointing about expedia hotel booking at Expedia was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Expedia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Expedia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments