They cancelled my booking in May (due to flight reschedule that didn't work for us) and promised a refund.They still have my money.

Every time I call they say it will take another 5-10 working days, that's just their way of getting you off the phone. It's now been 5 months! I call customer service regularly, last time they promised to escalate the case and get back to me my the next day. That was 2 weeks ago.

I have received emails from Joanna Young of the Global Customer Operations - Social Media Escalations Team who has also promised several times to get in touch, but never does.

They are holding onto several thousands of my money.They are thieves.

This reviewer shared experience about "not refunding cancelled booking" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $3777. This person is overall dissatisfied with Expedia. The most disappointing about expedia flight booking at Expedia was being placed on hold, runaround and incompetent staff Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Expedia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Expedia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments