Book the trip for five people, one of the people are now positive with covid, they have to quarantine for at least 10 days, which means you cannot fly if you are covid positive, purchased the protection plan through Expedia in case something like this would happen, called Expedia numerous times to see if this person could get reimbursed, I have talked to four different people through Expedia and two different people from the insurance claim, each one told me a different story, now we found out that she will be given a credit for her plane tickets but one of the plane tickets needs to be booked by the end of this december, I have received numerous emails from Expedia, the hotels, and the flights, stating that if we cancel at a certain time we will be reimbursed 100%, when I called about the hotel they said if we take her off of the reservation the remaining four people will be charged an extra $130 dollars a night!! Doesn't make any sense!!!

Don't use Expedia period!!! And when you take their survey, your comment is deleted if it's not good!!

User's recommendation: Don't use Expedia!????

Product or Service Mentioned: Expedia Vacation Package Booking.

Expedia Cons: Will not resolve problem.

Comments