i made a reservation for a hotel room on expedia and never received confirmation.i then tried to cancel the reservation and was repeatedly told the reservation had been cancelled and I would receive a confirming e mail which I never received.

This happened at least four times.

American Express wont cancel the reservation because i dont have a cancellation number, and i cant get a cancellation number because expedia wont send it to me after they tell me the reservation is cancelled.am now stuck paying american express 328.00 as expedia despite their repeated assurances that it has been cancelled will not remove it from my bill.

Review about: Expedia Room Booking.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

#619688

oh right nigrah put your itinerary here and your correct email address and on break I will send you the information that you need

EXPEDIA - STAY AWAY FROM BEST PRICE GUARANTEE Expedia "I have a very bad experience with Expedia BPG. Even after submitting all proofs and document , they reject my claim saying that lower price website is a consolidator website..." Read more Expedia - Flight Booking Review from North Hollywood, California Expedia "I bought a flight ticket through Expedia for my mom. The airline is Volaris. Volaris does allow name change for a fee of $499 Mx pesos ( national Flight fee) however..." Read more Expedia - Bad deals, prices vary so quickly, customer service isnt good. Expedia "I booked my package deal for 2 ppl from Chicago to Punta Cana (flight + hotel) for a total of $2,170.20 and i checked the price again less than 36..." Read more Expedia - Customer Service doesn't knows anything Expedia "Hello, Regards with the Itinerary # 712225841975 , my name was not correctly updated in the Voucher. My First Name is "Ravishankar" but the name that was printed was "Ravi" and as..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Elon Ptooerties - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Ptooerties "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more