You have people in the Philippines dealing with your customers that could care less.I called three times to try to cancel a flight that evening because my daughter had caught the flu.

Each time I was put on hold for 45 minutes!!! The third time after being on hold for 45 minutes some guy picked up and after a conversation of 20 minutes, he said so you want to cancel the flight? Completely frustrated I raised my voice and said yes. He hung up on me.

I called Virgin America directly and it took 5 minutes to cancel. Not only that but Expedia didn't tell me that if I had a doctors note, I could get my $150 rebooking fee back per ticket. Moreover, the money goes into a bank at Virgin that anyone can use where at Expedia the same person has to use the ticket. I have spent 10s of thousands of dollars with Expedia and was going to even buy a chunk of the stock.

No more.

Horrible service!Your loss Expedia!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being hanged up on. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of expedia cancellation policy. Expedia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned expedia cancellation policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Expedia.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments