I am really pis*sed off by expedia .Things goes like this: I booked 3 rooms for 2 days.

And before the trip I changed my schedule and ask expedia if I can reschedule my reservation to 1 day. They send me an email said I could do that if I want. So I did change it to 1 day. BUT, EXPEDIA STILL CHARGE ME FOR 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kept on calling them since last Nov and now 3 months passed they still didnt solve the problem and give me the refund. Every time I called, it cost me 1 hour to wait them with noncenss.

What should I do now and how can I contact them effectively?I really dont have time to make phone calls day by day.

I will never use expedia again unless you give me an explanation and give my refund back!

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

Expedia - Flight Booking Review from North Hollywood, California Expedia "I bought a flight ticket through Expedia for my mom. The airline is Volaris. Volaris does allow name change for a fee of $499 Mx pesos ( national Flight fee) however..." Read more EXPEDIA - STAY AWAY FROM BEST PRICE GUARANTEE Expedia "I have a very bad experience with Expedia BPG. Even after submitting all proofs and document , they reject my claim saying that lower price website is a consolidator website..." Read more Expedia - No Bookings made yet deducted my debit card Itinerary #114063490462 Expedia "Itinerary #114063490462 Today its just like everyday, i made some online booking thru expedia buying airticket or hotel with them as i made partnership program with expedia. But what happen is..." Read more Expedia:  Minor name correction on a reservation. Expedia "I secured authorization from Austrian Airlines for Expedia to make change with fee because they are the booking agent. Over that last several weeks I have called 14 times..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more