Who's cancel my booking in my Expedia account???????With customer permission lock account and cancel non-refund booking.as before issue which was metioned, Expedia record the complaint and promise the issues will be resolved within 24 hours, until now 72 hours later.

Still no solution come out yet. When I call the rep. to escalate the issue to the manager, always to refuse the customer request. Give the dispointted answer to the customers.

No ideas for the issue will back to me!

Hope someone can help me or the management team could give me the answer for that.Who's cancel my booking in my Expedia account???????Finally, I want to say give the Money Back to ME.

Review about: Expedia Account.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

Expedia - Spent over 1 hour being bumped! Expedia "I have purchased 6 roundtrip flights for 4 adults and 2 children. When I was about to book flight and check out, it will not confirm my order. ..." Read more Expedia - No Bookings made yet deducted my debit card Itinerary #114063490462 Expedia "Itinerary #114063490462 Today its just like everyday, i made some online booking thru expedia buying airticket or hotel with them as i made partnership program with expedia. But what happen is..." Read more Expedia - Customer Care Review from Bradenton, Florida Expedia "My son and I have a flight from Tampa to Fayetteville NC November 1st. We were notified that Fayetteville around courthouse is all underwater. Our court hearing was moved to..." Read more Expedia - Flight Booking Review from North Hollywood, California Expedia "I bought a flight ticket through Expedia for my mom. The airline is Volaris. Volaris does allow name change for a fee of $499 Mx pesos ( national Flight fee) however..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Elon Ptooerties - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Ptooerties "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more