Been on the phones for hours on end only to bel left on hold for ages without anyone re-engaging in the conversation which seemed to be finally grtting somewhere. Calls mysteriously drop! And whenever you call back you cant speak to the same person so you have re-explain your whole narrative again!!

I've been waiting for a month for expedia to give me a refund for a holiday package i cancelled. They managed to cancel everything but one flight for which i got charged for! They've admitted its their fault and send that my case is a 'high importance' case and will call me back in 24hrs. And here i am two weeks later waiting to be taken off hold again! As i was on hold i come across this site and realised expedia have developed a knack for *** off customers!

I did however eventually go on my holiday which i did book with expedia and everything was fine. But i've gone to the holiday and have come back hoping to have my refund sorted out!

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

Expedia - Spent over 1 hour being bumped! Expedia "I have purchased 6 roundtrip flights for 4 adults and 2 children. When I was about to book flight and check out, it will not confirm my order. ..." Read more STAY AWAY FROM BOOKING WITH EXPEDIA.COM Expedia "Booked Hotel with Expedia. It was 4 star hotel advertised on Expedia's site. Ended up being a horror Hotel with dirty rooms, filthy windows, hazardous bathroom with no handles or..." Read more Expedia:  Minor name correction on a reservation. Expedia "I secured authorization from Austrian Airlines for Expedia to make change with fee because they are the booking agent. Over that last several weeks I have called 14 times..." Read more Expedia - Bad deals, prices vary so quickly, customer service isnt good. Expedia "I booked my package deal for 2 ppl from Chicago to Punta Cana (flight + hotel) for a total of $2,170.20 and i checked the price again less than 36..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more