Dallas, Texas

We booked a hotel with expedia while in Italy.The website showed $130 for each night of Mar 24,25, 2014.

When we booked, paid and received the confirmation email, the charge was $842.95 for Sat night and $130.19 for Sun night. We immediately tried to contact Expedia by phone and email. I was disconnected after 30 min on the international call. They replied to our email, 3 days later.

They refuse to accept our documents and screen shots and even had the audacity to claim we had not notified them prior to Mar 24. The email reply we received on the 26th apologized for them being extremely busy and not replying sooner.

It looks like we will have to pay the charges, even though we canceled and did not stay at that hotel.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

London, England, United Kingdom #837246

Had same problem 7th july 2014.Quoted £530 on website requested £690.

Took screen print out ready to send through with date stamp.

4 calls later and promises to call back still havent made s booking.Agree they are so unproffessional avoid.

Expedia - No Bookings made yet deducted my debit card Itinerary #114063490462 Expedia "Itinerary #114063490462 Today its just like everyday, i made some online booking thru expedia buying airticket or hotel with them as i made partnership program with expedia. But what happen is..." Read more Expedia - The worst nightmare in dealing with a company Expedia "...They cost me $4000 extra money that is down the drain b/c they couldn't understand plain English. I have been trying to plan a simple trip and..." Read more Expedia - Customer Service doesn't knows anything Expedia "Hello, Regards with the Itinerary # 712225841975 , my name was not correctly updated in the Voucher. My First Name is "Ravishankar" but the name that was printed was "Ravi" and as..." Read more EXPEDIA - STAY AWAY FROM BEST PRICE GUARANTEE Expedia "I have a very bad experience with Expedia BPG. Even after submitting all proofs and document , they reject my claim saying that lower price website is a consolidator website..." Read more Gm Financial - GMF will not own up to their mistake Gm Financial "I had purchased a truck at end of May and when it was middle of July realized I had never received any payment book or any correspondence from GMF. When..." Read more Aarons - Horrible absolutely unprofessional Aarons " I am highly disappointed and upset by how extremely unprofessional this company has been to me! I am paying for services that don't work and they refuse to fix..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Stockx - My missing shoes and Mish goes silent Stockx "Ordered 3 pairs of shoes, the new Louis Vuitton supreme shoes spending over $3500 total. Weeks later I only have 1 pair of shoes and Mish constantly change the story..." Read more