We booked a hotel with expedia while in Italy.The website showed $130 for each night of Mar 24,25, 2014.

When we booked, paid and received the confirmation email, the charge was $842.95 for Sat night and $130.19 for Sun night. We immediately tried to contact Expedia by phone and email. I was disconnected after 30 min on the international call. They replied to our email, 3 days later.

They refuse to accept our documents and screen shots and even had the audacity to claim we had not notified them prior to Mar 24. The email reply we received on the 26th apologized for them being extremely busy and not replying sooner.

It looks like we will have to pay the charges, even though we canceled and did not stay at that hotel.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

London, England, United Kingdom #837246

Had same problem 7th july 2014.Quoted £530 on website requested £690.

Took screen print out ready to send through with date stamp.

4 calls later and promises to call back still havent made s booking.Agree they are so unproffessional avoid.

Expedia - No Bookings made yet deducted my debit card Itinerary #114063490462 Expedia "Itinerary #114063490462 Today its just like everyday, i made some online booking thru expedia buying airticket or hotel with them as i made partnership program with expedia. But what happen is..." Read more Expedia - Refund Not Given Even After Cancellation Expedia "I (Milly Mathew, millymathew@gmail.com) had booked accommodation in the name of Kevin Benny Kuriakose on 12th May 2014 for the Budget Flats Antwerp through Expedia website from 1st June 2014..." Read more Expedia - Car rental going bad Expedia "I used Expedia.co.uk to schedule a car rental in Portugal. When I got there, the company did not had my reserve, as it was said it was cancelled. I had..." Read more Expedia:  Minor name correction on a reservation. Expedia "I secured authorization from Austrian Airlines for Expedia to make change with fee because they are the booking agent. Over that last several weeks I have called 14 times..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more