We booked a hotel with expedia while in Italy.The website showed $130 for each night of Mar 24,25, 2014.
When we booked, paid and received the confirmation email, the charge was $842.95 for Sat night and $130.19 for Sun night. We immediately tried to contact Expedia by phone and email. I was disconnected after 30 min on the international call. They replied to our email, 3 days later.
They refuse to accept our documents and screen shots and even had the audacity to claim we had not notified them prior to Mar 24. The email reply we received on the 26th apologized for them being extremely busy and not replying sooner.
It looks like we will have to pay the charges, even though we canceled and did not stay at that hotel.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Website Error
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We stayed at a Hawthorn suites Orlando this weekend. Upon arriving at the hotel it was total caos. The room smelled dirty and wet, the furniture was broken and full..."
- "If you have been contacted by Leisure Getaways for an timeshare update at a local eatery, save yourself the trouble and DO NOT get involved.Leisure Getaways is NOT RCI (as..."
- "I bought a flight ticket through Expedia for my mom. The airline is Volaris. Volaris does allow name change for a fee of $499 Mx pesos ( national Flight fee) however..."
- "I bought a Simmons mattress about 5 years ago. The edge of it is sagging almost 4 inches on the side. This is not normal wear. I..."
- "Elizabeth Muelhaupt, Bruce Spurlock and Dallas Crawley formed a company called BDL Solutions in August of 2010 when their Mortgage operation Discount Mortgage Relief collapsed. The company was a debt..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."