Verified Reviewer

Hello I contacted Qatar Airways as per your request, and they told me that my tickets were refunded but it doesn't show in my account, so they asked me to contact you back.

I received from your side last may the below email:

travel@***.expedia.com

Thu, Apr 16, 2020, 8:13 AM

to me

Dear Karim Barakat ,

Itinerary Number: 752160****069.

I understand that you want to cancel your reservation. Please note that cancellation can only be made in adherence to the suppliers policy.

We have cancelled your reservation.

As per Qatar Airways your tickets are non-refundable. However, Qatar Airways is allowing you to use the value of your tickets of 580.80 USD, towards a new flight booking subject to any possible fare difference.

The conditions of the new ticket are

Must be booked on same airline

Ticket(s) are also non-transferable (that is, the same passengers must be on the new ticket)

Origin must be Beirut, Lebanon and destination must be the same originally booked.

The ticket must be completed before 16, 2021.

Please remember to quote your itinerary number when you are ready and to call us to use your travel credit.

Kind regards,

Ashley

Can you please issue a voucher with this amount, so I can book my new tickets?

Thanks in Advance,