I will never book through Expedia ever again...

A normal service oriented business would care that so many people feel ripped off. These guys seem to think it's ok to take money from customers, fail to provide what was advertised, then ignore the customer's request to make things right.

They make errors that negatively impact customers, then refuse to accept any responsibility and leave people abandoned.

There was an error on our itinerary that seemed odd. It simply stated, "adjoining rooms" but did not state how many. We booked as a group of six (three adult couples) and paid the full double-occupancy rate. We called Expedia to verify that we had three separate rooms, because the itinerary Expedia provided was unclear.

The Expedia agent confirmed that we had our own rooms. When we arrived at our destination, the hotel was only aware of two rooms; i.e. we were expected to share a room (3 adults per room). I ended up paying the hotel the full rate so my wife and I could have our own room.

This is despite having already paid Expedia for this. Never again Expedia!

Product or Service Mentioned: Expedia Customer Care.

• Extra Charges Afterwards