Verified Reviewer

1.2

I called them three times and they promised to call Hotel South Beach in Costa Rica. They have still not called.

Here is the email that I sent them at their request.

Hello!

I was using virtual chat and accidentally canceled a nonrefundable hotel stay.

721345****4885

Manager Lisa Hammer agreed to waive that reservation since I made another reservation with the same hotel.

The second reservation is number 721348****4812

Unfortunately due to a pre-existing condition and a passport issue I was not able to make the trip at all.

The first reservation was an accident that I made using virtual chat which is why I immediately re-booked with the same hotel hoping that they would waive the first one since I was going to be there for the second one.

Lisa Hammer of Hotel South Beach has requested that you call her so that we can make an appropriate charge on my account that is fair for all involved.

I should not have to pay for the first reservation but I understand having to pay for a portion of the second reservation. Thank you for your consideration.

User's recommendation: Boycott Expedia! They lied!

Expedia Pros: Book at one place.

Comments