Booked a room for three nights with Expedia-had to leave as booking was unaccepatbel for my family, especially my two year old child.Would only reimburse one night-per their policy.

However I have had to call numerous times to check on my reduced reimbursement. Each time was a different story or excuse until finally 50 days later I received half of my money back.

Despite talks with customer service representatives have not been given any true compensation.Find their company to charge inflated prices, have questionable business practices, and no concern for customer retention.

Please never use Expedia!!

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

Expedia - Refund Not Given Even After Cancellation Expedia "I (Milly Mathew, millymathew@gmail.com) had booked accommodation in the name of Kevin Benny Kuriakose on 12th May 2014 for the Budget Flats Antwerp through Expedia website from 1st June 2014..." Read more Expedia - Inverrary Resort Room Review from Egypt Lake-Leto, Florida Expedia "VERY BAD SCARY EXPERIENCE...STAYED AT THE INVERRARY RESORT...FOR 20 MINUTES NTHE ROOM HAD BLOOD STAINS ON BED SQUIRTS DIRTY SHEETS N FILTHY BROKEN RUGS...WE WENT TO ANOTHER ROOM N IT..." Read more Expedia - Flight Booking Review from North Hollywood, California Expedia "I bought a flight ticket through Expedia for my mom. The airline is Volaris. Volaris does allow name change for a fee of $499 Mx pesos ( national Flight fee) however..." Read more STAY AWAY FROM BOOKING WITH EXPEDIA.COM Expedia "Booked Hotel with Expedia. It was 4 star hotel advertised on Expedia's site. Ended up being a horror Hotel with dirty rooms, filthy windows, hazardous bathroom with no handles or..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more