1.8

Good Afternoon I booked rooms with Expedia before no problems this time as I have done in the pass I booked rooms and I always cancel before the date is to cancel This time one of the Hotel I booked had a non refund I did not see that because I had booked more than one hotel when I decided on the hotel I was going to stay I cancelled as I always do the other rooms. I was charged 186.98 for two nights at Days Inn and 196.56 for two night at Days Inn, and I did not stay in either of the rooms at this Hotel.

So Expedia has charged me for two rooms for two nights that I did not stay in. I did stay at a Hotel that I booked with Expedia, one of the first Hotels I had booked for this trip. I had paid for my two nights with cash. The next morning they had already taken out money from my account for the room and mind you I paid cash the night before they put it back, but it was an inconvenience to put all my bills behind because now Expedia has charged my account 493.26 I am on a fixed income.

The 109.72 was put back, but not 383.54 (and that is my car note.) Now I am trying to get back on track, but that made my bills late. I had been doing good paying my bills on time this as made thing be out of wack for JULY and AUGUST Days Days Inn Days Days Inn DAYS INN

User's recommendation: Make sure YOU READ THE WHOLE THING BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH EXPEDIA.

Location: Lebanon, Ohio