Verified Reviewer

1.9

We purchased 2 tickets from Chicago to Tampa. A month before the trip we had to change the flight date.

We received all notifications and updated itinerary with the new date. I went online to precheck a bag and could not. I called the airline to find out Expedia has never finished the process and reissued our tickets. Over the next couple of days I have been put on hold for long periods.

Our issue upgraded to some response team. I requested a callback not the email I received saying they tried to call with no success (I have no missed calls) to call customer service to clear up the issue. I called customer service again and the associate was unable to help. Furthermore, I was being transferred to someone else and would receive a call within a couple of hours.

It is now 10 hours later with no call. We are now 28 hours away from our flight time with no tickets.

User's recommendation: Be sure to have due diligence and follow thru yourself to verify travel.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments