Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I booked a trip with Expedia on June 4,2018. They did not give me the trip I asked for.

Then they lied and said I did not book the trip the way it was requested. I contacted customer service and Corporate. They said they listened to the call and the agent booked it correctly. This is totally untrue.

I found a trip on their site to Montego Bay for $872 a person. One person was leaving from another State. Later I found that Expedia cannot book this type trip. I paid for the trip after getting acknowledgement from the agent of exactly what I was booking.

The agent booked three people leaving from one State and a travel only for the fourth person. The flight cost was $853. No room was included and the all inclusive deal was also not included. I was on the phone with Expedia for over 7 hours.

They ultimately lied and said after listening to the call the agent had booked the trip correctly.

They also said that I had not booked a room for the fourth person and to change the booking I would need to pay them an additional $271. In effect I paid $4271 for a trip that should have cost $3488.

Product or Service Mentioned: Expedia Vacation Package Booking.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lied.

Comments

FlamboyantKangaroo

They ripped me off for $1000 and lied to me about it too. This seems to be a pattern based on the thousands of complaints posted.

to FlamboyantKangaroo #1617511

Because transportation is being run by an illegal alien [choi), put into office by trump for McConnell support, the department of transportation has not responded. Not even an acknowledgement of the complaint.

I reinterate, since Expedia has purchased an app that can regulate travel prices the entire booking system is foul. Expedia should not be in business because they LIE!