My 20 year old daughter has been trying to get a $1,500 refund for 8 months for an airline ticket.She did everything right - she returned the paper ticket when asked to.

She now spends hours on the phone only to get disconnected and/or told a bunch of B.S.! Originally, she was told it would take two months. Then she was told it would take four months. Then she was told she had to talk to United Airlines (United of course told her otherwise).

I will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER use Expedia and I will spread the word to others!

Review about: Expedia Travel Insurance.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

Expedia - Refund Not Being Made in Spite of Cancellations Expedia "I (Milly Mathew, millymathew@gmail.com) had booked accommodation in the name of Kevin Benny Kuriakose on 12th May 2014 for the Budget Flats Antwerp through Expedia website from 1st June 2014..." Read more PRICE COMPARISON SAME HOLIDAY BOOKED IN UK V EXPEDIA SG Expedia "My son and I booked a short break from Singapore to hong kong he being based in Singapore used Expedia.SG and me in England used Expedia.uk Exact same flights and..." Read more Expedia - Refund Not Given Even After Cancellation Expedia "I (Milly Mathew, millymathew@gmail.com) had booked accommodation in the name of Kevin Benny Kuriakose on 12th May 2014 for the Budget Flats Antwerp through Expedia website from 1st June 2014..." Read more Expedia - Bad deals, prices vary so quickly, customer service isnt good. Expedia "I booked my package deal for 2 ppl from Chicago to Punta Cana (flight + hotel) for a total of $2,170.20 and i checked the price again less than 36..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more