2.6

Update by user Jul 29, 2020

Right after I wrote this story here, I contacted to Expedia again through CHAT at same day. Surprisingly, they promised to pay me back in 2 weeks same as original contract deducting 80 $ penalty according to contract.

But only in 3 days, Expedia paid me full amount of money through my credit card which I paid first. I wonder that Expedia is checking this site every day or hour, because they didn't respond my CHAT properly before.

But right after I uploaded my story here, it change it's response to me. Finally, I got refunded!!!I appreciate it.

Original review posted by user Jun 24, 2020

I bought Royal Jordanian airline flight ticket from Amman to South Korea (one way ticket) through Expedia.

But I could not use it because of lockdown of airport in Amman.

So, I cancelled that ticket but Expedia did not refund my money, but they refund as voucher which I can use only from Amman to Korea. I don't have plan to go back to Amman to use that voucher because I already came back to Korea through other temporary flight.

I can not use that voucher any more.

I will lose my money if they don't refund as the contract says (The origin contract was written that they refund 80% back and 20% penalty). They are rolling ball to Royal Jordanian airline for 3 months.

I am really exhausted and frustrated to contact to them last 3 months without any progress.

When I contact to them, it's very difficult to communicate with them.

I never get through them on phone even though I waited 40 minutes several times.

And they disconnect the chat line after what they want to say. They listen what I need.

User's recommendation: No recommend !

Expedia Pros: Prices are decent.

Expedia Cons: Lack of customer service solving problems.

Comments