I purchased an airline ticket last year for 470.00 I had to cancel the trip, with plenty of notice.Was informed that I had 370.00 credit to use in the following twelve months.

I attemtped to book a flight and was informed that the 100 cancellation fee would be deducted at the time of the new purchase. I informed the rep that they had already taken the 100 dollars. She (Chiquita) said that was not correct that the fee had not been deducted. I told her I knew how much I'd paid last year and what the balance should be.

(I can subtract 100 from 470).

I asked to speak with a supervisor and was hung up on.

Review about: Expedia Travel Insurance.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

Garrettsville, Ohio, United States #7009

my wife recently booked a flight with expedia.she wastold allshe would have to dois show up at the terminal with her picture id or dl.

when she arrived for the flight she was told that she would need a paper ticket that was mailed to her. we never recieved the paper ticket. She was given anouther flight and was told that there would be no charges to us. when she returned home there was a charge to our accound for 841 dollars money that we needed to get to our next job location.

we talked to the people at expedia and they told us that it would be taken care of within the next 24 hrs. it has been 3 days and no money has been put back in our account. no money means we dont leave to my next job. wich costs me around 365 dollars a day.

we have spent around 3-4 hours on the phone most of the time on hold when I finaly got to speak with a COWARDLY man named TIM MONTES with the costomer advisory dept. who thought the loss of this work and possibly the loss of a very good job was something to snicker about.

after hearing this pathedic man snicker and giggle about wanting a number to someone higher up than himI let him know how I felt.He like a COWARD he is hung the phone up on me