I tried to book a flight for over 2 hours this morning.After trying several times with several agents I finally gave up.

They kept telling me it was my credit card which I knew was perfect. Two different agents told me the same story. AFter requesting for a supervisor, he was of no help either. I was disconnected 2 times and decided to try in the evening.

At 5:30 that evening I tried again. The same service. Finally I was told it wasn't my credit card but the airlines was in error. I was quoted a ticket price to Daytona, Florida from Hartford as $1,021.

After laughting she hung up on me. I then booked directly with the airline.

I will never book with expedia and will tell me friends to make sure they don't either.

Review about: Expedia Flight Booking.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

Expedia - Bad deals, prices vary so quickly, customer service isnt good. Expedia "I booked my package deal for 2 ppl from Chicago to Punta Cana (flight + hotel) for a total of $2,170.20 and i checked the price again less than 36..." Read more Expedia - The worst nightmare in dealing with a company Expedia "...They cost me $4000 extra money that is down the drain b/c they couldn't understand plain English. I have been trying to plan a simple trip and..." Read more EXPEDIA - STAY AWAY FROM BEST PRICE GUARANTEE Expedia "I have a very bad experience with Expedia BPG. Even after submitting all proofs and document , they reject my claim saying that lower price website is a consolidator website..." Read more Expedia - Refund Not Given Even After Cancellation Expedia "I (Milly Mathew, millymathew@gmail.com) had booked accommodation in the name of Kevin Benny Kuriakose on 12th May 2014 for the Budget Flats Antwerp through Expedia website from 1st June 2014..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more