1.2
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I bought a vacation package from Expedia.com and a Vacation Waiver just in case (5 months for the trip) I canceled the trip due to my mother been 87 years old and is not feeling well and instead of getting my money back, they are giving me a VOUCHER minus $400.00 which is insane not only because I’m one of their most loyal customer since they got their website, but because I also purchased an insurance to cancel anytime for a full refund.they are giving me the runaround, I spent over four hours with them, just put me on hold while they knew they are the only ones able to refund my money.

I called Delta corporate office and they are saying since is a Travel Agent Ticket, the delta cannot do anything only Expedia.They told me to call Delta Airlines Corporate to get a refund and Delta told me that they are using me as a fool, due to that they know that the tickets are Expedia whom can give me my money back Travel Agent Tickets and besides, I paid for a Vacation Waiver, I lost over 9 hours with these people on the phone, they put me on hold for hours and they keep saying somebody else will give me my MONEY not a VOUCHER with $400.00 penalty.

Review about: Expedia Vacation Package Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Insurance and deceifull people.

Comments