Verified Reviewer

1.6

Update by user Sep 05, 2021

Contact tried but no response

Original review posted by user Sep 05, 2021

After engaging for weeks with Expedia.nl, they finally addressed me to Expedia.com for my request of refund of my cancelled hotel booking. As of now still no reaction or refund received from Expedia.com.

On August 10, I accidentally made a booking from the Hotel Tjarna for the night 10/11 August 2021.

· I immediately cancelled this booking via the system i attached proof of cancelled reservation · Then I contacted the Virtual Agent, who referred me to the Hotel· I called and emailed the Hotel, and they confirmed that no reservation had been made for them and therefore no amount would be debited · Despite the above, I received a debit of 122 euros on my Visa credit Card on 10 August.

A request for reimbursement for the incorrectly debited amount of 122 euros on my Visa credit Card has been initiated straight-away, together with all documentation. As of now, still no reaction from Expedia.com.

User's recommendation: Be aware Expedia America is not reachable via mail, use preferably booking or yiur country expedia.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hotels Com Room Booking.

Location: Tjarnabraut, Reykjanesbæ, 260