Booked Hotel with Expedia.It was 4 star hotel advertised on Expedia's site.
Ended up being a horror Hotel with dirty rooms, filthy windows, hazardous bathroom with no handles or shelves in cabin and no mats on floors, broken TV and inoperable safe, A/C unit with inches of dust on it, dirty sheets and no towels in rooms (had to wait for 4 hours when complained). Expedia promised to resolve and re book within 24 hrs. Never did. Charged for the whole stay, refused to credit for unused nights with excuse that they can not get in touch with Hotel manager, who is responsible for issuing credits.
After 3 months of calls to Expedia, It appears that credit will never happen, since they would not want to lose commission on this trip.
Hotel doesn't want to talk to me, since I did not book with them and Expedia conveniently feed me with "we will call you within 24 hrs." Do not be trapped with this!!!!STAY AWAY.
More Review Details
|Number of Destinations|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Worst experience with a travel agent
- Extremely poor customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P71JMmpiymA Sundance Vacations is practically a group of *** artists! I was led to believe that I would be saving on so much money on rooms for..."
- "Our Review of the Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa in Gatlinburg Tenn..."
- "We booked a condo unit in Seoul just this past June for 9 people. The title is "Celebrities areas and family, group stay" with Jay and Rana. The price was..."
- "I did purchase this computer, and my son missed his plane because they thought is was a bomb. He had to fill out a 20 page document explaining where, when..."
- "All I asked for was to talk to an Admin because I thought his/her job performance was VERY POOR and I cant even believe they act so stubborn. I don't..."
- "I placed an on 9/13 and signed up for Walmart's 2 day shipping pass to try free for 30 days. When I ordered the items that totaled under $50, the..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."