Brooklyn, New York
100% full Not resolved

Booked Hotel with Expedia.It was 4 star hotel advertised on Expedia's site.

Ended up being a horror Hotel with dirty rooms, filthy windows, hazardous bathroom with no handles or shelves in cabin and no mats on floors, broken TV and inoperable safe, A/C unit with inches of dust on it, dirty sheets and no towels in rooms (had to wait for 4 hours when complained). Expedia promised to resolve and re book within 24 hrs. Never did. Charged for the whole stay, refused to credit for unused nights with excuse that they can not get in touch with Hotel manager, who is responsible for issuing credits.

After 3 months of calls to Expedia, It appears that credit will never happen, since they would not want to lose commission on this trip.

Hotel doesn't want to talk to me, since I did not book with them and Expedia conveniently feed me with "we will call you within 24 hrs." Do not be trapped with this!!!!STAY AWAY.

Review about: Poor Hotel Stay In Beachwalk Resort In Hallandale Fl.

I didn't like: Worst experience with a travel agent, Extremely poor customer service, Expedia.

1.2
Number of Destinations
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Beachwalk Resort Room
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $2479
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

Erin
Bellevue, Washington, United States #1143613

This is the EXACT thing I am dealing with now!