100% full Not resolved
1.2
Number of Destinations

Booked Hotel with Expedia.It was 4 star hotel advertised on Expedia's site.

Ended up being a horror Hotel with dirty rooms, filthy windows, hazardous bathroom with no handles or shelves in cabin and no mats on floors, broken TV and inoperable safe, A/C unit with inches of dust on it, dirty sheets and no towels in rooms (had to wait for 4 hours when complained). Expedia promised to resolve and re book within 24 hrs. Never did. Charged for the whole stay, refused to credit for unused nights with excuse that they can not get in touch with Hotel manager, who is responsible for issuing credits.

After 3 months of calls to Expedia, It appears that credit will never happen, since they would not want to lose commission on this trip.

Hotel doesn't want to talk to me, since I did not book with them and Expedia conveniently feed me with "we will call you within 24 hrs." Do not be trapped with this!!!!STAY AWAY.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of worst experience with a travel agent and extremely poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of beachwalk resort room and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2479. Expedia needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned beachwalk resort room in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Expedia.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

Bellevue, Washington, United States #1143613

This is the EXACT thing I am dealing with now!