I have been on hold for 4 hours with Expedia and have not yet spoken with anyone. I have a hotel booked at Universal Orlando's Cabana Bay for tonight, October 6, 2016.

I booked this particular hotel because it was on the Universal Studio's property. The Halloween event we were attending was canceled because Hurricane Matthew is fast approaching. Orlando and the surrounding area is under mandatory evacuation. I am simply trying to cancel my reservation.

I attempted to cancel through the hotel; however, because I booked through Expedia, I was told I cannot by a representative of Lowe's, the owner of Cabana Bay. I attempted to access information and cancel via the Expedia website. I was not able to cancel through the website as well.

I highly encourage anyone who considers booking through Expedia not to.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $300. shawnj is overall dissatisfied with Expedia. The most disappointing about expedia vacation package booking at Expedia was customer service resolution Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Expedia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Expedia to other companies on our site.

Comments