Update added by user Aug 12, 2015
I tried to upload my Priceline.com iitinerary confirmation with my purchase price. Not sure why I'm having difficulty uploading image. :(
Original review posted by user Aug 12, 2015
I have purchased 6 roundtrip flights for 4 adults and 2 children. When I was about to book flight and check out, it will not confirm my order. It kept saying to keep trying in a few minutes. I keep at it for about 4 times and then decided to call customer service. I was on hold for over 15 minutes and a person (in the Philippines) picked up and tried to help me. They couldn't locate my order (I am a registered member) so we had to manually go over the passenger info over the phone. That is 6 passengers' full name spelled out (repeated by me and repeated by her 2x!!!) and same with the DOB! CRAZY! The first time around, I was patient, then she tells me that she couldn't runt he order either and that she didn't know why and that she had to transfer me to another department. She gave me an itinerary number (which turned out to not exist). I was on the phone for another 25 minutes when someone (in the Philippines) picked up. WE WENT THROUGH THE WHOLE PROCESS ONCE AGAIN! YES, Six peoples' name & DOB AGAIN!!!!! And then, the same thing happened: She couldn't process the order. She told me that she was going to put me on hold and get her supervisor.
While on hold, I decided to check with Priceline.com and guess what, they had the same flight for the same price available!!!
After about 17 minutes, the supervisor told me that the reason why they couldn't confirm my flight was because the flight went up to $417 (tickets I booked was at $386)! I told them that they should have just told me this in the first place rather than waste over 1 hour of my time and put me through the run around!!!! I am so pissed off. They should have just told me that the rate went up instead of playing dirty business with me.
I told them that Priceline.com had it for $386. They told me then order from Priceline.com. I told them, why did you waste my time?
I ended the call by telling them that I was never going to give them ever again and that I was going to write a review of my experience because they deserved it. (I'm not a review person, but I don't want anyone else experience what I went through and waste time when they should be doing something better with it).
GUESS WHAT? I bought the 6 tickets for $386, easily and smoothly with Priceline.com. It took less than 5 minutes!!!!
EXPEDIA, you are no longer. You are obsolete.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The Omni Cancun Resort is an amazing location for a family vacation. The employees were super friendly especially Aldo from the taco bar, Santiago from the hotel restaurant and Adrianna..."
- "Hotel was amazing with excellent service and concierge.The atmosphere is so FUN and lively.The food was great with my favorite being the hibachi grill Silk City!! The beach service was..."
- "The best hotel I have ever stayed in. Everything about this place is superb; the accommodation, beach, pools, entertainment, food, location and staff were much better than expected. We stayed..."
- "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THAT SITE!!!! I purchased a long evening dress that was supposed to be custom made for me. It came with 7 inches wider waste and..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."