Update added by user Aug 12, 2015
I tried to upload my Priceline.com iitinerary confirmation with my purchase price. Not sure why I'm having difficulty uploading image. :(
Original review posted by user Aug 12, 2015
I have purchased 6 roundtrip flights for 4 adults and 2 children. When I was about to book flight and check out, it will not confirm my order. It kept saying to keep trying in a few minutes. I keep at it for about 4 times and then decided to call customer service. I was on hold for over 15 minutes and a person (in the Philippines) picked up and tried to help me. They couldn't locate my order (I am a registered member) so we had to manually go over the passenger info over the phone. That is 6 passengers' full name spelled out (repeated by me and repeated by her 2x!!!) and same with the DOB! CRAZY! The first time around, I was patient, then she tells me that she couldn't runt he order either and that she didn't know why and that she had to transfer me to another department. She gave me an itinerary number (which turned out to not exist). I was on the phone for another 25 minutes when someone (in the Philippines) picked up. WE WENT THROUGH THE WHOLE PROCESS ONCE AGAIN! YES, Six peoples' name & DOB AGAIN!!!!! And then, the same thing happened: She couldn't process the order. She told me that she was going to put me on hold and get her supervisor.
While on hold, I decided to check with Priceline.com and guess what, they had the same flight for the same price available!!!
After about 17 minutes, the supervisor told me that the reason why they couldn't confirm my flight was because the flight went up to $417 (tickets I booked was at $386)! I told them that they should have just told me this in the first place rather than waste over 1 hour of my time and put me through the run around!!!! I am so pissed off. They should have just told me that the rate went up instead of playing dirty business with me.
I told them that Priceline.com had it for $386. They told me then order from Priceline.com. I told them, why did you waste my time?
I ended the call by telling them that I was never going to give them ever again and that I was going to write a review of my experience because they deserved it. (I'm not a review person, but I don't want anyone else experience what I went through and waste time when they should be doing something better with it).
GUESS WHAT? I bought the 6 tickets for $386, easily and smoothly with Priceline.com. It took less than 5 minutes!!!!
EXPEDIA, you are no longer. You are obsolete.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Sundance Vacations works hard at covering up the truth about what they are giving to people. In the sales presentation, they'll show you pictures of luxurious nice vacation spots. They'll..."
- "Expedia will not honor cancellation insurance! Do not buy into it! Had a very very bad experience. You would think a company as large as Expedia would have some integrity..."
- "Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P71JMmpiymA Sundance Vacations is practically a group of *** artists! I was led to believe that I would be saving on so much money on rooms for..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "Two Bad Experiences Are More Than Enough At Two Different Fatburgers! Can You Believe It! This afternoon being Thursday, July 23, 2015 at approximately 12:50 P.M., I went into the..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."