Update added by user Aug 12, 2015
I tried to upload my Priceline.com iitinerary confirmation with my purchase price. Not sure why I'm having difficulty uploading image. :(
Original review posted by user Aug 12, 2015
I have purchased 6 roundtrip flights for 4 adults and 2 children. When I was about to book flight and check out, it will not confirm my order. It kept saying to keep trying in a few minutes. I keep at it for about 4 times and then decided to call customer service. I was on hold for over 15 minutes and a person (in the Philippines) picked up and tried to help me. They couldn't locate my order (I am a registered member) so we had to manually go over the passenger info over the phone. That is 6 passengers' full name spelled out (repeated by me and repeated by her 2x!!!) and same with the DOB! CRAZY! The first time around, I was patient, then she tells me that she couldn't runt he order either and that she didn't know why and that she had to transfer me to another department. She gave me an itinerary number (which turned out to not exist). I was on the phone for another 25 minutes when someone (in the Philippines) picked up. WE WENT THROUGH THE WHOLE PROCESS ONCE AGAIN! YES, Six peoples' name & DOB AGAIN!!!!! And then, the same thing happened: She couldn't process the order. She told me that she was going to put me on hold and get her supervisor.
While on hold, I decided to check with Priceline.com and guess what, they had the same flight for the same price available!!!
After about 17 minutes, the supervisor told me that the reason why they couldn't confirm my flight was because the flight went up to $417 (tickets I booked was at $386)! I told them that they should have just told me this in the first place rather than waste over 1 hour of my time and put me through the run around!!!! I am so pissed off. They should have just told me that the rate went up instead of playing dirty business with me.
I told them that Priceline.com had it for $386. They told me then order from Priceline.com. I told them, why did you waste my time?
I ended the call by telling them that I was never going to give them ever again and that I was going to write a review of my experience because they deserved it. (I'm not a review person, but I don't want anyone else experience what I went through and waste time when they should be doing something better with it).
GUESS WHAT? I bought the 6 tickets for $386, easily and smoothly with Priceline.com. It took less than 5 minutes!!!!
EXPEDIA, you are no longer. You are obsolete.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I booked my package deal for 2 ppl from Chicago to Punta Cana (flight + hotel) for a total of $2,170.20 and i checked the price again less than 36..."
- "This was my Wife and I's first time flying international and to Mexico. Upon landing, headed through Mexico customs which wasn't a problem at all, be sure to fill out..."
- "Our video of the Sandos Playacar in Playa del Carmen Mexico..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with NO HONEST..."
- "I have been a great customer of Amazon.com for a very long time, it must have been at least 10+ years. I have purchased everything from little things to..."