Resolved

Run!!!I have paid and confirmed the E-ticket, after a week by accident I looked through my bank account and found out that they charged me DOUBLE than the original invoice!

Immediately after customer service "assumed" I was the one in fault and not their system. You have to physically save the invoice or take a snapshot of your screen or you will have no way to fight it. The customer service was HORRIBLE, they transferred me for hours to India, transferring me from one "salesman" to another. Poor English, lack of knowledge, and absolutely no desire to actually really help and solve anything.

They will put you on hold just to get rid of you! What an insult to the injury!

Do not use their service if you can.

But if you do, beware that mistakes or flaws in your booking may not come from you, but from them.Check your bank account and fight the charge through Credit Card company you have.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of expedia flight booking. Expedia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned expedia flight booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Expedia.

Comments