Paradise, Nevada

I was booking a reservation and the site had technical issues.It did not book my trip however did place a 1500 hold on my account, which prevented me from booking my trip.

Called Expedia just to get cut off by multiple representatives and by hung up on 3 times. I was talking to them for over 2 hrs with no resolution. I call back today and after 2 hours of going back and forth with them they finally release my money. They then transferred me to manager Claude who told me I would have to pay 200$ more due to the flight not being available anymore.

This is after over 6 hrs of talking to them!

They have now placed another 1500 hold on my account, and I still don't have a reservation.So thanks to expedia I can't book my trip elsewhere and prices will keep going up.

Review about: Expedia Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Expedia - Refund Not Being Made in Spite of Cancellations Expedia "I (Milly Mathew, millymathew@gmail.com) had booked accommodation in the name of Kevin Benny Kuriakose on 12th May 2014 for the Budget Flats Antwerp through Expedia website from 1st June 2014..." Read more EXPEDIA - STAY AWAY FROM BEST PRICE GUARANTEE Expedia "I have a very bad experience with Expedia BPG. Even after submitting all proofs and document , they reject my claim saying that lower price website is a consolidator website..." Read more Expedia - Customer Service doesn't knows anything Expedia "Hello, Regards with the Itinerary # 712225841975 , my name was not correctly updated in the Voucher. My First Name is "Ravishankar" but the name that was printed was "Ravi" and as..." Read more Expedia:  Minor name correction on a reservation. Expedia "I secured authorization from Austrian Airlines for Expedia to make change with fee because they are the booking agent. Over that last several weeks I have called 14 times..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Order Cancellation? Lazada Philippines "Just now, I checked the status of my order. The status of the order I placed was cancelled. What's confusing here is I DID NOT CANCEL MY ORDER IN THE..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Square - Discrimination against My Company type Square "We sell vapor products face to face sales to adults who are identified with state issued photo ID . 4 years ago when I opened square they said yes you..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Please do not rent from them if you have a choice. American Homes 4 Rent "I rented for 4 months. The first month I sent 2 checks from my bank and they mysteriously got one but not the other. They charge me a late fee..." Read more