I bought a flight ticket through Expedia for my mom. The airline is Volaris. Volaris does allow name change for a fee of $499 Mx pesos ( national
Flight fee) however since I purchased the ticket through Expedia and Expedia does NOT require a DOB when purchasing a flight ticket, then Volaris will not confirm flight. They are charging me but they will not confirm flight. Which means that any date of birth I give them wi not match the flight
Because none was given through the Expedia process online transaction. I have been on hold for 1hr 42minutes on #2 phone
2hrs 48 mins on phone #1 and 1hr 38mins on 3rd phone
The last phone I hung up because the supposed supervisor said that that's the risk that's paid when using Expedia and angrily yelled
I have surprisingly maintained my cool and decided to tell the representative that I'm recording (which I am) because I am tired of then screwing people over.
Not enough people make complaints and I am definitely no longer going to spend any money on Expedia or Volaris
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Expedia Airline Ticket
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My mom and I loved the location on the marina and all the different restaurants included in the package! Close walk to all the night life and beach.Would definitely come..."
- "Extremely poor customer service.. I booked a 4.5 Star All Inclusive with Free Internet Hotel from Unpublished rate. But the hotel I got is neither All Inclusive nor it has..."
- "We had a FANTABULOUS time! We stayed in Los Cabos San Lucas at Villa Del Palmar Resort! What an awesome trip! We enjoyed the Glass Bottom Boat trip and..."
- "I have permed my 2016 Northwood Artic Fox 5th Wheel (Model 27 5 L) for three weeks. The trailer has been in the shop 3 times for repairs so far,..."
- "Hired Luis Delgadillo of Lets do it Handyman for a bathroom remodel. We agreed on a price and he started the work. On the 1st day he gutted the bathroom,..."
- "I bought this bed a year ago 2 months ago it started having a reaction the bed is inflating itself with no air it's having an air bubble in the..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."