I bought a flight ticket through Expedia for my mom. The airline is Volaris. Volaris does allow name change for a fee of $499 Mx pesos ( national
Flight fee) however since I purchased the ticket through Expedia and Expedia does NOT require a DOB when purchasing a flight ticket, then Volaris will not confirm flight. They are charging me but they will not confirm flight. Which means that any date of birth I give them wi not match the flight
Because none was given through the Expedia process online transaction. I have been on hold for 1hr 42minutes on #2 phone
2hrs 48 mins on phone #1 and 1hr 38mins on 3rd phone
The last phone I hung up because the supposed supervisor said that that's the risk that's paid when using Expedia and angrily yelled
I have surprisingly maintained my cool and decided to tell the representative that I'm recording (which I am) because I am tired of then screwing people over.
Not enough people make complaints and I am definitely no longer going to spend any money on Expedia or Volaris
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Expedia Airline Ticket
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I’d like to start from the beginning of our planning because I think there is a valuable lesson after going through all the travel options like expedia, orbitz, etc…I was..."
- "This was our first all inclusive, adults only vacation and our travel agent suggested Punta Cana and Secrets. WOW! Such pampering...EXCELLENTE! The grounds, our room and the food and entertainment..."
- "Extremely poor customer service.. I booked a 4.5 Star All Inclusive with Free Internet Hotel from Unpublished rate. But the hotel I got is neither All Inclusive nor it has..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "DONT DO IT !!! I bought two lockets for neices on dec 15th for Christmas. Less than two weeks in, the one that was WORN, instead of the one..."
- "I bought this bed a year ago 2 months ago it started having a reaction the bed is inflating itself with no air it's having an air bubble in the..."
- "I bought a pizza from the Wilmington store on Monday 09/07/2015 and it came with a fly in it. They said they can't give me my money back because I..."