Review about Expedia Airline Ticket from North Hollywood, California

339 of 1673 Expedia reviews

I bought a flight ticket through Expedia for my mom. The airline is Volaris. Volaris does allow name change for a fee of $499 Mx pesos ( national

Flight fee) however since I purchased the ticket through Expedia and Expedia does NOT require a DOB when purchasing a flight ticket, then Volaris will not confirm flight. They are charging me but they will not confirm flight. Which means that any date of birth I give them wi not match the flight

Because none was given through the Expedia process online transaction. I have been on hold for 1hr 42minutes on #2 phone

2hrs 48 mins on phone #1 and 1hr 38mins on 3rd phone

The last phone I hung up because the supposed supervisor said that that's the risk that's paid when using Expedia and angrily yelled

At me.

I have surprisingly maintained my cool and decided to tell the representative that I'm recording (which I am) because I am tired of then screwing people over.

Not enough people make complaints and I am definitely no longer going to spend any money on Expedia or Volaris

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Expedia Airline Ticket
Review category
Travel Agencies
review #702744

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Expedia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
339 of 1673 Expedia reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Expedia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Expedia.
Filing a new complaint about
×