I (Milly Mathew, firstname.lastname@example.org) had booked accommodation in the name of Kevin Benny Kuriakose on 12th May 2014 for the Budget Flats Antwerp through Expedia website from 1st June 2014 to 4th June 2014.Itinerary number as per the expedia mail is Itin# 752885666154.
The hotel reservation number was ABNXKU. An amount of 150 Euros was deducted from my credit card also on 13th May, 2014. As per the condition, the entire amount is to be refunded if it cancelled before 24 hours. I cancelled the reservation on 18th May 2014 and received an email confirmation from Expedia.
But so far the amount of 150 Euros has never been refunded to my credit card account in spite of so many mails to expedia and so many phone calls to their customer care centre. In the beginning, they used to reply that they were not able to get in touch with the hotel. Now they do not reply at all. It is surprising that such hotels are featured in Trip Advisor website.
If it is a mistake, I am hoping that the amount will be refunded back to me.I am sharing the reservation slips and the cancellation slips.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Extremely poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cancellation Policy
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "VERY BAD SCARY EXPERIENCE...STAYED AT THE INVERRARY RESORT...FOR 20 MINUTES NTHE ROOM HAD BLOOD STAINS ON BED SQUIRTS DIRTY SHEETS N FILTHY BROKEN RUGS...WE WENT TO ANOTHER ROOM N IT..."
- "Wanted to ascertain how much it would be to add a day to our upcoming trip. First tried to use the "we will call you back and you won't lose..."
- "We booked a stay at the Sandos Playacar with BookVIP and everything was exactly as advertised. I was a little wary due to some negative reviews that I had read..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "I was always that average student who found every one in three assignments challenging. I was never sure homework sites were of much use and believed anyone who told you..."
- "Atom Park - Scam Company - Big Fraud - I purchased the Atomic Mail Sender software from this company. I am from india, they are offering indian customer INR 3099...."
- "I am 26 years old and wanted to pursue a University Course Part-time because it was imperative I continue working. it was all going smooth, I was able to juggle..."