I missed a flight from vegas to Houston on 07/15/21 and at the service desk, an agent gave me info on expedia.com to purchase tickets to get home. I spoke with a rep on the phone and had difficulty trying to get a decent flight.

Expedia ended up charging me three times accidentally due to a computer error and I was told that day that the charges would be reversed 7 to 10 days since I decided not to use them and ended up getting a flight directly with the airlines. I was never given a confirmation so how the heck do you end up still taking my money 3 times was the issue I had in the first place. that happened in July and today 10/08/21 yall decided to reverse the charges and take the money back out. The reversed 347.94 of the actual 424.17 monies owed to me.

I can't get a hold of a rep because I never had an itinerary number so no one picks up the phone. This is fraud and you are stealing my money. I never used the services and I have proof. This is ridiculous and everyone should know.

I've already reported it to the FTC and I will be reporting it to I3C and consumer fraud as well as the BBC.

Why would you return my money and then take my money back out? I never authorized it Someone needs to contact me immediately

Expedia Cons: Not able to talk to a person, Very hard to contact and get help.

Comments