Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Thank you for responding to my message as this issue has now been escalated o ta point of conflict where I am being denied totally by the airline, insurance company and website. They have even went further ahead of us by adding insult to our injuries and banking dilemma.

Currently I am a Canadian citizen who is stuck in Jamaica and unable to eat or afford food or any other necessities because of these type of fraudulent misrepresented services being presented without merrit. I would never ever use Delta Airlines for any reason at all and should be entitled to a full refund but they are doing their honest best to disrespect me and the entire Masonic fraternities.

I now need help from the bank to Escalade to matter to fraud so that I could dispute the transaction with MasterCard since they are not willing to assist me while I am here suffering unfairly in another country. This has been the most unfortunate and saddened experience I have had to encounter in all my 28 years of travelling worldwide. This particular feeling is worst than being in Jail being denied with my own money and plan is somewhat demonic.

I am also very hungry,disrupted by and upset as I have no family in the world to help me with anything other that the Masonic fraternities.

I really need my refund it is unfair for a company to insult me like this. Please help me to negotiate to transaction at the banking and federal level and also fwd this email to the police banking managers and CEO so they could understand I am being blackmailed by American companies. They have cost me so much I must be prepared to die from starvation in Jamaica. This is also an issue relevant to the Canadian Embassy, I have been calling them without any answer.

I am being denied services by the airlines and they have no descretion in dealing with the matter. Please feel free to send these messages to the police as well as this now qualifies as a Ciber Crime and fraud. I also own my own business but services have disrupted due to theft and other instances since travelling and covid 19 related accidents like these mentioned.

Also take note that *In Jamaica toll free calls are not toll free*so companies like these always get away with stealing money from customers for services not rendered.

Therefore I am unable to call MasterCard from Jamaica since I wouldn't be able to afford to cost of making any toll free calls. This is now a personal catastrophe and I need help from the highest level of authority, also I cannot get through when calling the embassy as the entire country seems to be a part a plan to steal my money and make fun of me.

PLEASE HELP ME BY PASSING THIS ON TO THE RIGHT AUTHORITES AND BY REFUNDING THE TRANSACTION TOTALLY ON A CANADIAN LEVEL IN ORDER NOT TO BE DENIED SERVICES BY AMERICAN COMPANIES.

*404 DOLLARS IS OVER 50,000 IN JAMAICA.THIS IS HOW MUCH OF MY OWN MONEY IS BEING MISREPRENTED BY DELTA AIRLINE AND EXPEDIA.

This is absolutely unacceptable, please refund the transaction amount back to my account so I can return home safely in the midst of all this chaos and pandemonium disorder.

Saleem Hill

User's recommendation: Null/Void.

Expedia Cons: Flight refund for pandemic.

Comments