Verified Reviewer

Hi,

I booked this hotel a while back, but unfortunately had to cancel. I was not refunded the full amount.

I'm still owed a little over 200 (approx 215.00) I emailed the hotel and was told that they did not take any of my money, all extra money was taken by the third party site see below:

I also called the hotel and was told the same information.

I called expedia help and was told that the hotel had to refund me. This is not the case. The hotel doesn't even have my credit card. My refund has to come from you, expedia.

I would like my FULL refund. It's early Sept, about 3 months prior to my booking, plenty of notice to receive a full refund. I can't afford to throw away the 200.00 for cancelling (in a hurricane ravaged city, which I cannot travel to!) I would very much appreciate assistance getting my full refund for this cancellation.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Heather Nuskind

917-587-****

Hi, I just had to cancel my stay during November (AAO) I see that I didnt get my full refund even though its 3 months prior to the stay. Can I please request a full refund?

My plans have changed and unfortunately I cannot travel during this period. I would very much appreciate your assistance. Thank you, heather Nuskind

Sep 11, 4:09 PM

Read

Sep 11, 5:45 PM

Hello Heather, the hotel did not take any payment from you. You will need to call the 3rd party site your booked with to get a full refund.

Thank you.

On Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 1:27 PM Expedia.com wrote: Expedia.comYour hotel room has been cancelled

Nov 12, 2021 - Nov 15, 20213 nights

InterContinental New Orleans, an IHG Hotel

444 Saint Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA, 70130 United States of America

Guest roomExecutive Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Hearing)

1 king bed, non-smoking room

Reserved forHeather Nuskind

2 adults

Thank you for choosing Expedia for your travel reservations. We're sorry your plans didn't work out. When you're ready to book a new trip we'll be happy to help you.

Deposit not refunded:$215.54

InterContinental New Orleans, an IHG Hotel processed the required deposit when you booked your room.

There will be no further charges.

Expedia Itinerary number: 720790****7244

If you want to cancel additional rooms, a car or activities you must cancel them separately.

Please do not reply to this message. This email was sent from a notification-only email address that cannot accept incoming email.

You are receiving this transactional email based on a recent booking or account-related update on Expedia.com.

EMLCID=US.PT.EVENTTRIGGEREDMAILING.ENSHOTELCANCEL.HOTEL&EMLDTL=DATE2021****-ISSUX.SIDX.KEY951********.PAIDX.LANGEN_US.MCIDX.TESTX.VERSX.MIDSX

Comments