Verified Reviewer

2.3

So I had booked a hotel room at Whndham DaysInn in Ankeny-Des Moines. I arrive to check in and the man at the front desk - his name is Drew - had informed me that I must be at least 21 years of age to check in and I am 18.

I was not aware of this until I had driven 3 hours for my trip. So Drew had told me to contact Expedia to get a full refund. I got in contact with Expedia and had a conversation over text with someone on Expedias end. They had looked into my booking and said they would get back to me.

I waited for a few minutes and then it said the conversation had ended. I had moved to another hotel and stayed there for my intended trip.

The day I had left I had received a email from Expedia saying they were looking into the situation and I should hear from them within 24 hours. It has been a week and I have not heard anything.

Location: Sioux City, Iowa