1.3

I booked a room in Lake Elsinore California back in May of this year. Total cost $820 for days.

First night was $259 second night was $289 third and fourth Knights were both $99. When I checked expedia's website after checking in June 17th I found the same room that I was renting for $159 on their website. Checking the card on the back of the hotel doors I noticed that it said maximum rental amount $199. Hotel management at Quality Inn which I'm a member for Wyndham, I was told Expedia can I'llmake the price whatever they choose.

So I contacted Expedia over the issue I was informed,. It is not their policy to refund in the event a room is sold for a lesser amount in the future. In this case a refund of $230.00 was appropriate. Wyndham offered to book me in another hotel of theirs, with nicer accommodations end a price difference of $128.00 for the first night and $148.00for the second night.

A $276.00 difference however neither expedia or Quality Inn would refund my room because I had already checked in. In closing the final straw was garbage dumped on my car during the night and watching the owner of the hotel tell a man with a baby, "HE MUST TAKE A SMOKING ROOM EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE ILLEGAL IN CALIFORNIA BECAUSE THERE WERE NO MORE NO SMOKING ROOMS AVAILABLE. THIS ROOM WAS ALSO $300.00 FOR 1 NIGHT. THIS QUALITY INN SHOULD BE FINED AND CLOSED.

FURTHERMORE EXPEDIA HAD NO POSITION IN THE MATTER AND REFUSED TO CONTACT ME BACK.

#expedia_is_a_slumlord. Receipts available upon request

had already checked in

User's recommendation: Start calling the city managers over these things it's the only way it will stop.

Product or Service Mentioned: Quality Inn Room.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Expedia Pros: Convenience.

Expedia Cons: Customer service horrible nightmare.

Comments