I booked an online vacation package from Expedia.ca for 2 Adults and 1 three year old in Jan 2014. I booked this package from Edmonton to Maui.

Since Expedia rated this package for $1500 per person (including taxes) which was supposedly the cheapest, I went ahead and did the

bookings. I did not pay attention to the calculations for my three year old son and paid the total amount of $ 4496. I later realized that

Expedia had overcharged me as the charges are never full for a child. The airlines charge lesser for a child and hotels do not charge

anything if the kid shares the same bed. In fact no other travel agency charges full amount for a 3 year old. When I called up Expedia Call Center, they had no explanation of the charges applied and they kept arguing

with me. I eventually got frustrated and cancelled my booking with Expedia. I had to even shell out $225 + 5% tax as the cancellation charges

for no fault of mine. It was an extremely frustrating experience for me which led to just a monetary loss for me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. kirtiwadhwani stated that there is a room for improvement of false claims and extremely poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of expedia vacation package booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $236. Expedia needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned expedia vacation package booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Expedia.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments