Expedia..... not to be trusted

Dec. 30, 2018

Beware of using them; they will short you on provision of purchase, and in lack of remedy. It mislead me big-time in selling me a Hawaiian vacation in no way as described on website, and even when I wrote letters directly to Director of Customer Experience, got no reply.

So from the top, this agency resorts to small-time crooked dancing with the small print and legalese to keep money, and not make amends. Do all the suits there make like the $31M pa as does the CEO?, so they got theirs, they do not care about shafting the customers.

Yes, it foisted me back to the old bait-and-switch, robo-type responses to ignore my points of fact that this lodging was objectively a banana-republic soul-destroying fiasco – when you were supposedly sold a holiday package, with airfare, too. Fairness is nowhere evident with them. They got their sale, and you are the muggins, no matter I have been a long-time customer here and in Europe.

Do not trust them. Oh, I know others do the same, but I know now for certain this Exp is as large a back-stabber as the other shady outfits.

//////////////

Product or Service Mentioned: Expedia Room Booking.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Conflicting information, Bad service.

Comments