1.3

WE BOOKED A TRIP TO MONTEGO BAY FOR 11/8/15 THROUGH 11/12/15, STAYING AT HILTON ROSE HALL.UPON COMPLETING MY PURCHASE AND LOOKING OVER MY CONFIRMATIONS, I REALIZED MY HOTEL WAS CONFIRMED 11/9/15 - 11/12/15.

NOW, I PUT THE CORRECT DATES IN, SO I WAS UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT MY HOTEL WOULD BOOK FOR THE SAME DATES AS MY FLIGHT. BIG FAT "NO". I PHONED EXPEDIA, WHO ADVISED ME TO CONTACT THE HOTEL AS EXPEDIA "RAN OUT" OF THE TYPE OF ROOM I BOOKED SO THEY JUST SHORTED ME A DAY. I EVENTUALLY SPOKE WITH HOTEL WHO ALSO CONFIRMED THAT I DID NOT HAVE A ROOM FOR THE 8TH, EVEN THOUGH WE WOULD BE ARRIVING THAT DAY.

MY ONLY SOLUTION WAS TO PURCHASE A UPGRADED ROOM FOR 318.00/NT.

I HAD USED EXPEDIA FOR MANY YEARS.I WILL NEVER AGAIN.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $318. razztina is overall dissatisfied with Expedia. The most disappointing about expedia room booking at Expedia was lack of follow up and was able to book dates that were unavailable Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Expedia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Expedia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments