ITERINARY NUMBER 180054173357 - I HAVE TRIED IN VAIN TO CHANGE MY BOOKING, THE DAY I HAD TO FLY EXPEDIA STILL COULDNT DO THE CHANGE FOR ME AND THEY PROMISED ME A REFUND ON THE TICKET.THIS WAS AFTER ABOUT TEN PHONE CALLS, HANGING ON LITERALLY FOR TWO TO THREE HOURS AT A TIME, ONLY TO BE CUT OFF, TIME AFTER TIME AFTER TIME.

ITS FROUR WEEKS LATER AGAIN, NO REFUND, AND THEY REFUSE TO HELP ME VIA EMAIL ALTHOUGH I SENT ABOUT TEN EMAILS.I TRIED TO PHONE TWICE TONINGHT AGAIN, GUESS WHAT ONLY TO BE CUT OFF AGAIN WHILST THEY ARE TRANSFERRING MY CALL TO A "SUPERVISOR"

WHAT CAN I DO?????

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Expedia. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Expedia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Expedia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Expedia?

Comments